Welcome Student Volunteers!
Our Mission: To send 100,000 cards of encouragement and hope to those living with long-term illness, rare disease, disability or long-COVID and to facilitate empathy and understanding between these illness warriors and the high school students in our programs.3We are excited to welcome student volunteers (ages 13+) into our virtual volunteer program for the 2023-2024 school year. Rising freshmen (and up) are eligible to earn Bright Futures community service hours for the time and tasks completed with us.
Here’s how it works:
- Fill out the initial application form below.
- Once it is reviewed, we will send a follow up email with an invitation to fill out our full application.
- Next, we’ll schedule your interview and introductory call.
- If you are selected to join us, you will receive instructions and portal login information.
Things to know before you sign up:
- Though we serve those living with illnesses, we are all about fun and lighthearted support!
- Because we are an online organization, we set expectations for students to adhere to so that we can sign off on all volunteer hours.
- There is a bi-monthly check-in to keep all volunteers on track with card projects.
- Students are required to volunteer a minimum of 2 hours per month.
- Once accepted into the program, students will be given access into our secure portal to document all cards and tasks completed.
Have a GROUP of students that want do volunteer together? Get started here. 🙂
With Thanks to our Partners / Sponsors
H.S. Student Initial Application
"*" indicates required fields