We are excited to welcome student volunteers
We are excited to welcome student volunteers (ages 13+) into our virtual volunteer program for the 2022-2023 school year. Rising freshmen (and up) are eligible to earn Bright Futures community service hours for the time and tasks completed with us.
Here’s how it works:
- Fill out the application form below. (Please allow up to a week for processing).
- Receive an initial email.
- Schedule your introductory interview and call.
- If you are selected to join us, you will receive an email with a welcome packet and important information.
Things to know before you sign up:
- Though we serve those living with illnesses, we are all about fun and lighthearted support!
- Because we are an online organization, we set expectations for students to adhere to so that we can sign off on all volunteer hours.
- Students will have an online hours log and be expected to check in on the Remind App.
- There is a monthly zoom update meeting to keep all volunteers on track with projects.
- Students will be responsible for keeping their hours log + documentation of all cards and tasks for verification of work completed.